Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Baby Wintry Snow Coat is an insulated winter jacket for the early years of their life. The polyester ripstop shell is made with 100% recycled materials and coated with a durable water repellent finish so they can discover the joy of snowflakes without getting soaked in the process. The snowflake will melt, and the resulting water can be brushed away with ease. The shell is also windproof to shield baby from the winter blues. The jacket is packed full with 200 grams of Quallofil insulation, retaining heat so their tiny bodies can continue wiggling with happiness. The inside of the hood is filled with high-pile fleece, the silky touch brushing softly against those little cheeks.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Baby Wintry Snow Coat
- Chevron quilted windproof polyester plain-weave shell treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 200-g Quallofil insulation
- Comfortable three-panel hood is lined with silky high-pile fleece that turns to the outside of hood for warmth
- Center-front zipper with reflective webbing pull is backed with internal wind flap
- Two handwarmer pockets lined with brushed microfleece
- Hand-me-down ID label
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Baby Wintry Snow Coat
- Weight: 14 oz / 396 g
- Regular fit
- Shell: 2.7-oz 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
- Insulation: 200-g Quallofil 100% polyester
- Hood Lining: 12.4-oz 100% polyester silky high-pile fleece
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.