Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Baby Snow Pile Bib is a snow pant for kids to explore their early years outdoors in winter. The same 2-layer polyester H2No® Performance Standard shell as found in many of the adult jackets and pants has been used to create baby-sized pants so your kid can stay warm and dry while experiencing the cold, white wonder that is snow. The 100% waterproof pant is coated in a durable water repellent finish to repel water from soaking into the fabric surface. The inside has been packed with 100g Thermogreen insulation for a warmth against the lower body. The front zipper helps get them on and off in a flash, with a snap-down flap to prevent leaks. The shoulder straps adjust and the leg cuffs feature Grow-fit, so random growth spurts don't ruin the season. The single zippered pocket allows them to hang onto personal treasures, hopefully those treasures don't turn out to be crushed Goldfish crackers.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Baby Snow Pile Bib
- Durable 2-layer polyester H2No Performance Standard shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Fully-taped seams
- 100-g Thermogreen insulation stays warm even when wet
- Straps have low-profile adjustment for growth spurts, comfort and flexibility
- Deep center-front zipper has internal and external wind flap with snap closure
- Elasticized back waist has less bulk for more movement
- Covered zip stash pocket with internal pass ring on right thigh and reflective webbing pull
- Articulated knees, doubled fabric at hem and inside lower leg for durability
- Internal gaiter with gripper elastic fits over boot to keep cold out
- Loop inside hem gives option to add cord and keep pant from riding up
- Grow-fit feature in leg adds 2" for extended wear
- Reflective logo
- Hand-medown ID label
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Baby Snow Pile Bib
- Weight: 14 oz / 396 g
- Regular fit
- H2No Performance Standard Shell: 2-layer, 4.6-oz 100% polyester mini-herringbone with a waterproof/breathable barrier
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
- All with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 100-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled)
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.