Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Baby Reversible Zip Along Jacket is a shell fleece jacket for stroller rides around the neighborhood. Wear the Zip Along shell-side out when the weather threatens with a little sprinkle, as the tough polyester is finished with a durable water repellent, which allows water to bead up on the fabric surface to keep your little one dry. The two zippered pockets on the shell side secure a pair of mittens inside if the chill gets to be too much for tiny hands. On cooler days, reverse it to the fleece side, as the smooth shell will slide on easily over another layer. The seam pockets on this side allows him or her to stuff their hands inside and store a small toy for the ride. The hood secures around their face with soft elastic to block out drafts, and zips off if it’s just getting in their way.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Baby Reversible Zip Along Jacket
- Durable polyester plain-weave shell reverses to a microdenier fleece jacket; shell fabric treated with a Deluge (durable water repellent) finish
- Three-panel hood fits comfortably around face and zips off with ease
- Shell side: Two zippered handwarmer pockets; fleece side: Two side-seam handwarmer pockets
- Zip-through collar with zipper garage prevents chin chafe
- Color blocked sleeve and yoke on shell side
- Spandex binding around hood, sleeve opening, and hem for clean finish
- Reflective trim on front and back yoke seam on shell side; hand-me-down ID label
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Baby Reversible Zip Along Jacket
- Weight: 8.6 oz / 243 g
- Relaxed fit
- Shell: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave, with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Fleece: 4.6-oz 100% microdenier polyester fleece (87% recycled)
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.