Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Baby Reversible Puff-Ball Bunting is a baby snowsuit for the little one's first winter. The wind resistant shell is 100% recycled polyester, lightweight and coated with a durable water repellent finish for wet weather and even a little drool. The inner layer is 100g Thermogreen insulation, keeping baby toasty inside their stroller without too much bulk. The angled zipper makes dressing your wiggly, wiggly worm a little bit easier and the fabric chin guard protects their soft skin.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Baby Reversible Puff-Ball Bunting
- Lightweight, wind-resistant shell fabric is treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 100-g Thermogreen insulation stays warm and dry even when wet
- Spandex binding at hood, sleeve and leg opening for a secure fit
- Fold-over hand and foot cover keeps cold out
- Angled long zipper has wind flap and a zipper garage for diaper changes, splitleg construction
- Generous length easily accommodates your baby in a carrier or car seat
- Gusseted crotch diminishes ride-up, accommodates diapers and baselayers
- Reverses to contrasted quilt-lined side
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Baby Reversible Puff-Ball Bunting
- Weight: 11 oz / 311 g
- Relaxed fit
- Shell: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 100-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled)
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.