Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Baby Hi-Loft Down Sweater Hoody is Patagonia's warmest winter jacket available for the little one in your family. The wind and water resistant shell includes a durable water repellent, which means if a few snowflakes fall onto his or her arm, it won't soak in, but shed it right off as it melts. The elastic hem, hood, & cuffs will help seal out the cold without constricting any precious tiny human parts.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Baby Hi-Loft Down Sweater Hoody
- Lightweight, wind-resistant shell fabric is treated with a Deluge DWR finish
- Lightweight, highly compressible 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- Quilted three-panel hood construction provides warmth and a secure fit
- Full-length zipper with wind flap and zipper garage eliminates chin chafe
- Two zippered hand warmer pockets with reflective pulls
- Elasticized back hem spandex binding around hood and sleeve cuff to seal out chill
- Hand-me-down ID label
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Baby Hi-Loft Down Sweater Hoody
- Regular fit
- Weight: 8.3 oz / 235 g
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier polyester mini-ripstop
- Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Both with a Deluge DWR finish
- Insulation: 600-fill-power premium European goose down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.