Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Baby Conejito Bunting is a one-piece bunting for warmth in cold weather. The Baby Conejito prepares your little one for exploring the cold outdoors, whether in mom or dad's arms, or while being pushed along in the stroller. The 100% polyester high-pile fleece is soft to the touch, toasty warm and frosted for a stylish look. The bunting is also insulated with 60g Thermogreen® polyester for additional warmth as he or she takes in the outdoors. The five button placket opens the one-piece wide for easy entry and exit, with soft spandex binding at the sleeve and foot for securing the fit. The fold-over mitt and foot covers block out drafts and the fleece-lined hood is warm against their head. It's kind of like a sleeping bag for babies, that they can crawl or walk around in.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Baby Conejito Bunting
- Warm plush fleece with frosted color texture
- 60-g Thermogreen insulation is lined with plain-weave polyester for easy on/off
- Three-panel hood with reversed fabric
- Silky high-pile fleece inside turns over outer edge for warmth
- Five-snap center-front closure with 100% polyester trim
- Fold-over mitt and foot cover keeps cold out
- Spandex binding at sleeve and foot opening for a secure fit
- Generous length easily accommodates your baby in a carrier or car seat
- Hand-me-down ID label
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Baby Conejito Bunting
- Weight: 21 oz / 393 g
- Regular fit
- Fleece: 11.2-oz 100% polyester frosted high-pile fleece
- Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- Lining: 2.4-oz 100% polyester plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.