Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Atom Sling is a sling pack for traveling. The single strap is comfortable like a backpack, but with more convenient access to the items you have inside. The main compartment features internal pockets for organization, while the second pocket secures smaller items. The 3D spacer mesh at the backpanel and shoulder strap wicks moisture and dries quickly for all day comfort as you take on the city. If you're hitting the town on the old two-wheeler, strap on the waist belt for extra security and less movement. Your phone stays right where you can see it in the zippered strap pouch, making answering phone calls much faster. If your jacket doesn't quite fit inside with your other gear, use the outside straps to secure it to the outside of the pack and off you go.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Atom Sling
- Strong and light recycled polyester with water-repellent finish
- Teardrop shape positions the load behind the shoulders
- Single-strap design makes getting to your things simple
- Just spin it around front
- Zippered main pocket has internal zippered mesh pockets
- Convenient zippered pocket on the shoulder strap is lined to protect valuables
- Breathable, moisture-moving 3D spacer mesh pads the shoulder strap and back panel to keep you cool
- Adjustable buckles lash items to the exterior
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Atom Sling
- Weight: 10.5 oz / 297 g
- Volume: 488 cubic inches / 8 liter
- Body: 7.5-oz 450-denier recycled polyester plain weave
- Base: 7.85-oz 450-denier recycled polyester ripstop
- Lining: 200-denier polyester
- All treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.