Moosejaw Staff Pick - Regina, Moosejaw Secret Headquarters
The Patagonia Atacama Pack is a quality backpack with features capable of handing all of the stuff you'll be hauling around this school year. The main compartment has several options for holding electronics, and has a sleeve that will fit and protect most 17” laptops, and also features buckle closure to secure your laptop. The exterior pocket on this Patagonia backpack can hold wet items, while the webbing is adjustable to fit bulkier clothing, or even a skateboard. Stretch-woven pockets can hold various sized water bottles as well. I know you know how reliable Patagonia is. So here's another reliable Patagonia pack, ready for adventure.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Atacama Pack
- Generous main compartment with dump pockets for quick organization on the go internal organization has plenty of options for electronics and supplies, along with a secure clip for keys padded sleeve is raised off the ground to hold and protect most 17" laptops sleeve secures with a buckle closure and doubles as a hydration bladder holder complete with tube port
- Exterior pocket holds wet items (accommodates a wetsuit) and protects contents adjustable webbing with buckles carries a skateboard or bulky clothing stretch-woven pockets accommodate a full range of water bottle shapes and sizes
- Airflow-mesh shoulder straps and back panel adjustable sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Atacama Pack
- Weight: 28.5 oz / 808 g
- Volume: 1709 cubic inches / 28 liter
- Body: 420-denier 100% nylon oxford plain weave
- Base: 840-denier 100% ballistics nylon
- Lining: 200-denier 100% polyester
- Stretch-woven pockets: 92% nylon/8% spandex
- All treated with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.