The Patagonia Ascensionist 35L Pack is a light pack for quick one to two day trips up the mountain. The Ascensionist is durable and allows for overstuffing while still maintaining a streamlined, asymmetrical profile for climbing. Polyurethane coating on all fabrics provides additional weather resistance for gear you'd prefer to keep dry. Strap your skis in an A-frame with the side straps or use them to compress a lighter load. The tool pocket protects and secures ice axes to the outside while plenty of daisy chains provide additional lash points for more gear. The frame sheet, hipbelt pads and hipbelt are all removable, depending on your load and weight preferences. Just making speedy mountain ascents easier.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Ascensionist 35L Pack
- Asymetrical spindrift collar opens wide for easy packing; drawcord simultaneously cinches collar and closes lid for a secure seal; additional spindrift collar deploys to protect your gear when you have overstuffed your pack
- Aluminum stays with trampoline center give the pack structure and help to support heavy loads, but can be removed for lightweight pursuits
- Hip belt has adjustable pads that can be removed to create a simple webbing hip belt, or you can remove the entire hip belt for ultralight travel
- Center sheath ice axe carry system accommodates a wide assortment of axes
- Daisy chains on front and side panels provide lashing options; compression straps on sides help manage different size loads
- Zippered pocket on lid provides easy access to small items
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Ascensionist 35L Pack
- Weight: 29.9 oz / 850 g
- Volume: 2136 cubic inches / 35 L
- Body: 6.25-oz 210-denier nylon semi-dull double-ripstop and 6.05-oz 400-denier nylon ripstop
- Lining: 1.8-oz 40-denier nylon double-ripstop with a polyurethane coating and silicone finish and 200-denier polyester
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.