The Patagonia Ascensionist 25L Pack is a lightweight pack for one-day ascents to the top of the mountain. A single main compartment provides plenty of space for your climbing gear, extra layers, and water with a simple, fast one-cord closing system. The lid pulls over top and shuts with a webbing strapfor additional weather-resistance and security for your gear. The thin and durable daisy chains reduce weight and provide lash points for additional gear and end in drop-through ice axe loops that secure your axes against the outside of the pack with bungee cords. The webbing-only waist belt is minimalist and removable to make room for a harness. Streamlined so you can make your way up the mountain and back without restriction.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Ascensionist 25L Pack
- Asymetrical spindrift collar opens wide for easy packing; drawcord simultaneously cinches collar and closes lid for a secure seal
- Adjustable ice axe loops offer a multitude of carry options
- Daisy chains on front and side panels provide lashing options
- Zippered pocket on lid provides easy access to small items
- Streamlined shape keeps the pack out of the way while climbing with a harness and rack of gear
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Ascensionist 25L Pack
- Weight: 12.3 oz / 349 g
- Volume: 1525 cubic inches / 25 L
- Body: 6.25-oz 210-denier nylon semi-dull double-ripstop and 6.05-oz 400-denier nylon ripstop
- Lining: 1.8-oz 40-denier nylon double-ripstop with a polyurethane coating and silicone finish and 200-denier polyester
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.