The Patagonia Arbor 26L Pack is a versatile back pack for day hikes to school applications. The main compartment can carry an extra layer, your lunch, or shoes as you traipse down the trail or through town. A separate laptop sleeve fits most fifteen inch laptops and is raised off the bottom to prevent bumps and bruises on your expensive machinery. If you’re out on a hike, the padded sleeve can instead be used to insulate a hydration bladder, how handy. Two zippered pouches stash smaller items securely, such as your keys, cash and phone. The two nylon webbing straps secure the lid down and gear inside. The pack fabric is coated in a durable water repellent finish to help resist water in case you’re stuck in a sprinkle on the way back to your car.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Arbor 26L Pack
- Generous main compartment; zippered stash pocket beneath flap
- Interior padded laptop sleeve, which is raised off the ground to protect contents, secures with a buckle closure and doubles as an insulatedhydration reservoir complete with tube port
- Human Curve shoulder straps with adjustable sternum strap for ultimate carrying comfort
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Arbor 26L Pack
- Weight: 20.5 oz / 581 g
- Volume: 1587 cubic inches / 26 L
- Body: 8.4-oz 600-denier 100% recycled polyester
- Lining: 200-denier polyester. All treated with a polyurethane coating and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.