The Patagonia Air Flow Cap is a mesh running hat for hot days along the trail. The mesh fabric surrounds your head, providing 15-UPF protection against the sun and is super breathable to permit air flow. The bill is full length to shade your eyes from the sun and is dark on the underside, which reduces glare. An adjustable buckle at the back allows you to choose your fit. On the inside you’ll find a Coolmax headband, soft against your forehead and wicks the moisture away. Polygiene permanent odor control in the fabric allows you to pop into the smoothie shop without being chased away too quickly.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Air Flow Cap
- Completely breathable 100% polyester Air Flow mesh, with 15-UPF sun protection and Polygene permanent odor control
- Full-length brim provides plenty of shade and has a subtle hit of reflectivity
- Dark under bill reduces glare
- Coolmax headband wicks moisture
- Adjustable rear buckle with elastic for snug fit
- Reflective logo on front
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Air Flow Cap
- Weight: 2.2 oz / 62 g
- Adjustable fit
- 3.2-oz 100% polyester Air Flow mesh, with Polygene permanent odor control and 15-UPF sun protection
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.