The Women's Flurry Mitts by Outdoor Research. Keep your hands warm and insulated on a long day of cold-weather trekking. Constructed of Alpin-wool Plus fabric, the wool/nylon exterior pulls moisture away while the soft fleece interior gives you the ultimate in cozy, warm comfort. MotionWrap palm construction, a snug, stretchy fit and grip-sensitive silicone prints across fingers and on palms easily grip trekking poles and allow for excellent dexterity.
DECENT FEATURES of the Outdoor Research Women's Flurry Mitts
- Quick Drying
- Silicone Grip Pads on Palm and Finger Tips
- Leather Grab Tab at Wrist
- Pull Loop
- Glove Clip
The SPECS of the Outdoor Research Women's Flurry Mitts
- Weight: M, per pair: 1.9 oz / 54 g
- Comfort Range: 25/40° F / -4/4° C
- Alpine-Wool Plus 40% polyester, 42% wool, 18% nylon
- 100% polyester back
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.