Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Snoqualmie Sombrero by Outdoor Research. This waterproof mountain sombrero sheds icy cold precipitation. Windproof fleece earflaps protect you from chill winds and tuck into the crown when they're not needed. The Snoqualmie is a favorite of wet-weather skiers.
DECENT FEATURES of the Outdoor Research Snoqualmie Sombrero
- Seam taped
- Brushed tricot interior for comfort and moisture management
- Internal Cinch-Band adjustment
- Snaps on brim and dome
- Removable chin cord with cord lock
- Fold-Down Ear Flaps
- Foam-stiffened brim floats
- Brim: 3" front and sides, 3 3/4" back / 8 cm front and sides, 9.5 cm back
- Weight: (L): 3.8 oz / 108 g
- Gore-Tex 3L 100% nylon 70D Taslan crown
- Wind stopper Technical Fleece 100% polyester tuck away earflaps
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.