The Salamander Gaiters by Outdoor Research. No matter if it's a drizzle or a steady downpour, these waterproof gaiters will keep feet and footwear dry on a rainy approach. The boot section is molded to conform to the shape of your footwear and reaches nearly to the toe of your boot. The sidewalls extend down the edges of boots so even in soggy bushwhacking, your feet will stay dry from the elements. While not intended for snow, these gaiters provide superior protection in rainy conditions.
DECENT FEATURES of the Outdoor Research Salamander Gaiters
- Ventia Dry construction
- 3-layer 50D rip-stop Ventia leg section
- Waterproof Cordura boot section
- Cordura boot section is formed with a polyethylene sheet for full, top-of-boot rain protection
- Seam taped for waterproofness
- 1"-wide hook/loop rear-entry closure Elastic top edge
- Hook/loop shear tabs at top and bottom of rear closure prevent separation
- Double-riveted boot lace hook
- Urethane-coated nylon instep strap
- Average Weight: (L/XL, per pair): 6.2 oz / 176 g
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.