Products on Sale are Discontinued Colors.
The Men's Furio Jacket by Outdoor Research. The M's Furio Jacket's a workhorse for alpine exploits demanding total stormproof protection. The lightweight, breathable 70D Gore-Tex Paclite fabric sheds the elements and expels internal moisture, while the rugged Gore-Tex Pro Shell fabric adds reinforcement to shoulders and sides. A fully adjustable hood fits securely over a helmet, and TorsoFlohem-to-bicep side zips offer ventilation when the going gets tough.
DECENT FEATURES of the Outdoor Research Men's Furio Jacket
- Hybrid Mapped Construction
- Hybrid Construction
- Fully Seam Taped
- Water-Resistant Zippers
- Fully Adjustable Hood Fits Over Helmet
- Water Resistant and Double-Separating Front Zipper
- Double-Sliding TorsoFlo Hem-To-Bicep Zippers
- Dual Zippered Napoleon Pockets
- Zippered Internal Pocket with Media Port
- Two Zippered Hand Pockets Set Above Hip Belt Or Hamess
- Hook/Loop Cuff Closures
- Drawcord Hem
- Weight: (L): 19.5 oz / 552 g
- Standard Fit
- Center Back Length: 30 1/2" / 79 cm
- Gore-Tex Pro 3L, 100% nylon
- 70D Pro shoulders and upper sleeve panel
- Gore-Tex with Paclite Technology 70D body
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.