Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
Award Winner - Outside Magazine Gear of the Year Award 2012
Award Winner - Men's Journal Magazine Gear of the Year Award 2012
The Outdoor Research Men's Axiom Jacket is a storm shell for alpine climbing and skiing. When the rain, sleet, snow and wind are factors in your climbing day, the Axiom steps up with Gore-Tex Active 3L fabric to protect your upper half. The Active fabric is the most breathable waterproof fabric in the Gore-Tex line, making it ideal for high-output activities. The jacket also has a bit of stretch in it so you can move and reach freely to the next hold. The hood is helmet-compatible and adjusts so you won’t lose peripheral vision. The dual hand pockets zipper shut to secure a pair of liner gloves while staying up and out of the way of your harness. The left hand pocket also doubles as a stuff sack for packing away on bright, sunny days.
FEATURES of the Outdoor Research Men's Axiom Jacket
- Movement- Mirroring Stretch
- Fully Seam Taped
- Water-Resistant Zippers
- Fully Adjustable Hood Fits Over Helmet
- Single-Separating Front Zipper
- Internal Front-Zip Stormflap
- Zippered Napoleon Pocket
- Two Zippered Hand Pockets
- Hand Pockets Set Above Hip Belt or Harness
- Left Hand Pocket Doubles as Stuff Sack
- Articulated Elbows
- Hook/Loop Cuff Closures
- Drawcord Hem
SPECIFICATIONS of the Outdoor Research Men's Axiom Jacket
- Weight: (L): 13.5 oz / 382 g
- Trim Fit
- Center Back Length: 29" / 74 cm
- Gore-Tex Active 3L, 100% nylon 20D
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.