Products on Sale are Discontinued Colors.
The Men's Transfer Jacket by Outdoor Research. There is a transfer of energy and focus when transitioning from ascent to descent, forest to above tree-line, exhilarating, thigh-burning speed to a pause in action. As much happens in the in-between as it does in the events before and after. The Transfer Jacket was designed for all these moments when decisions are made and adventures are had. Breathable, stretch-woven fabric provides protection that resists the elements and a soft fleece interior for light insulating warmth ideal for warmer backcountry days, skate skiing, and shoulder season activities. Thoughtfully designed hood, pocket and adjustment features round out this no-fuss soft shell package.
FEATURES of the Men's Transfer Jacket by Outdoor Research
- Breathable fleece-bonded stretch woven fabric; soft fleece interior
- Dual-pull adjustable hood
- Brushed tricot collar
- Two zippered hand pockets and chest pocket
- Dual drawcord hem adjustments
- Velcro cuffs
- Average Weight (L): 25.6 oz. / 726 g
- Center Back Length: 29" / 74 cm
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.