The Men's Frostline Jacket by Outdoor Research. Super plush fleece on the inside, smooth Pertex Endurance on the outside combine to make the Frostline Jacketone very warm and windproof barrier against winter conditions. The loftiness of the fleece will trap warmth close to your body and a standard cut allows the Frostline to fit easily under a shell when storms kick it up a notch. The durable weather barrier of the Pertex provides solid protection when worn as your outermost layer when your body heats up on a ski ascent or ice climb.
DECENT FEATURES of the Outdoor Research Men's Frostline Jacket
- Windproof, water-resistant/breathable Pertex Endurance fabric
- Breathable, high-loft fleece lining
- Zippered napoleon pocket and two hand pockets
- Inner Shove-It pocket
- Elastic cuffs
- Dual drawcord hem adjustments
- Average Weight: (L): 24.2 oz / 685 g
- Center Back Length: 30 1/4" / 77 cm
- Standard Fit
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.