Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Men's Camber Jacket by Outdoor Research. The Camber Jacket meets in the middle of the sidecountry and backcountry ski worlds offering versatility to the max. When high wind makes BB's out of snow pellets, take coverage inside this Windstopper jacket with a high “Elvis” collar to hunker down into. The cut accommodates varying layers for conditions that range from frigidly cold to mild late season without being bulky. Grab the Camberand head to the solitude of the hills or freshness on the other side of the rope lines.
FEATURES of the Men's Camber Jacket by Outdoor Research
- Breathable, water-resistant Windstopper Soft Shell fabric; grid fleece backing
- Fully seam taped
- Dual sliding front zipper, water-resistant pocket zippers
- High standing 4" collar with drawcord adjustment in back
- Zippered chest and two hand pockets; inside chest pocket with media port
- Dual drawcord hem adjustments
- Hook/loop cuff closures
- Average Weight (L): 22.4 oz. / 635 g
- Center Back Length: 31 1/4" / 79 cm
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.