Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Men's Axcess Jacket by Outdoor Research. If you're like us, you demand a lot from your jacket. It needs to protect you from Arctic winds to wet spring dumps, and keep you cool while racing uphill for first tracks. The Axcess Jackethas the versatility you're looking for. It's built with 2-layer Gore-Tex, powder skirt, attached hood and even a zip-in balaclava which all unite to protect you from the harshest winter weather. The chest-to-hip Cross Flo zippers keep you cool while hiking, and there's enough internal and external pockets to store everything from your season pass, to MP3 to energy bars to goggles.
DECENT FEATURES of the Outdoor Research Men's Axcess Jacket
- Waterproof/breathable, 2-layer 70D Gore-Tex Performance fabric reversed tricot lining
- EnduraLoft insulation 60g front and arms, 40g back and under arms
- Integrated Recco reflector
- Fully seam taped
- Water-resistant zippers double-separating front zipper
- Fully adjustable hood fits over a helmet adjustable collar
- Zip-out Thermodynamic balaclava with internal tuck-away pocket
- CrossFlo chest-to-hip zippers
- Nylon/spandex-knit mesh powder skirt with gripper elastic
- Zippered napoleon pocket with media port and hand pockets
- Two large, inner Shove-It pockets
- Inner lift pass pocket with drawcord key-clip attachment
- Hook/loop cuff closures
- Dual-drawcord hem adjustments
- Average Weight: (L): 35.5 oz / 1007 g
- Center Back Length: 31" / 79 cm
- Relaxed Fit
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.