The Kid's Helmetclava by Outdoor Research. Thoughtfully constructed to provide protection while fitting under a helmet, the Kids' Helmetclava keeps your youngsters warm in stormy conditions. Windstopper Soft Shell fabric is used where the worst of the weather hits; their face and front of the neck. Soft, insulating Motion Fleece at the back of the neck provides added warmth. Thermodynamic fabric at the crown and ear panels fits smoothly under a helmet without bulk and doesn't block sound from traveling to their ears so that they can hear you when the wind is noisy. A ventilating breathing port and breathable fabric allows body heat and the moisture of breath to escape so that they stay dry, warm, and comfortable for a big day in the snow.
FEATURES of the Outdoor Research Kids' Helmetclava
- Flat-seam construction
- Laser cut holes for breathing port
SPECIFICATIONS of the Outdoor Research Kids' Helmetclava
- Weight: (M/L): 1.9 oz / 54 g
- Wind stopper Soft Shell 94% Nylon, 6% spandex
- Motion Fleece neck 95% polyester, 5% spandex
- Thermo dynamic fabric crown and ear panels 63% nylon, 23% polyester, 14% spandex
- Durable nylon face
- Looped polyester interior
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.