Products on Sale are Discontinued Colors.
The Expedition Crocodiles Gaiters by Outdoor Research. Like Crocs with even thicker skin, these gaiters are made to function on extended mountaineering trips, in cold weather and difficult conditions. They are larger in circumference, giving you more room for plastic boots and insulated pants. The inside leg of each gaiter is made of durable Cordura fabric that resists crampon snagging.
DECENT FEATURES of the Outdoor Research Expedition Crocodiles Gaiters
- Ruggedly durable
- Waterproof Gore-Tex leg
- Highly tear-and abrasion-resistant Cordura inner leg and boot
- Abrasion-resistant lower boot lined with 8 oz pack cloth
- Larger circumference accommodates plastic boots
- Hook/loop Cinch-Strap top closure
- 2"-wide hook/loop front closure
- Double-stitched front closure
- Bottom shear tab secures front closure
- Urethane-coated nylon instep strap
- Instep strap is field-replaceable
- Weight: (L, per pair): 12.1 oz / 343 g
- Fabric: 100% nylon, 3-layer 70D Taslan Gore-Tex, 1000D Cordura
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.