Custom contoured harness and hipbelt and versatile sizing options make the Ariel 65 by Osprey a superb large volume women's backpack. An ideal size for the majority of backpackers, the Ariel 65 will carry what you need - whatever your favorite adventure.
- Lightweight women's design
- AirScape suspension
- IsoForm harness
- IsoForm CM hipbelt
- AirScape backpanel with nubbed foam and grip mesh covering provides superior breathability and ultra-comfortable pack to body contact.
- IsoForm harness in multiple sizes and gender specific cuts features spacer mesh surface with no sewn seams for superb comfort and contoured fit.
- IsoForm CM Hipbelts provide custom, heat molded fit in multiple sizes and gender specific cuts.
- Dual entry stretch woven side pockets allows easy access to water bottles.
- Welded stretch woven front pocket delivers extra carrying capacity.
- Ski/Trekking pole loops secure skis or poles for easy, stable transport.
- Spacious, zippered sleeping bag compartment provides organized load division and easy alternative access to main pack body.
- Removable sleeping pad straps are there when you need them, gone when you don't.
- Small - 4 lb. 5 oz. / 1.96 kg.
- Medium - 4 lb. 8 oz. / 2.04 kg.
- Large - 4 lb. 11 oz. / 2.12 kg.
- Small - 3800 cu.in. / 62 liters
- Medium - 4000 cu.in. / 65 liters
- Large - 4200 cu. in. / 68 liters
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.