bvseo-msg: The getAggregateRating method is only supported when schema.org is configured for structured markup. Please submit a support ticket at spark.bazaarvoice.com to have your Bazaarvoice configuration updated to use schema.org for structured markup.;
"In Stock" means this item is ready to ship. Orders place before 3pm EST using Ship Speeds of 1-5 Days will ship SAME DAY. Orders using 5-10 day shipping will ship within one business day.
"Ship Date" means we'll special-order the product for you and this is the date we expect your shipment to leave our warehouse.
"Oversized" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and can only be shipped via 4-5 Day Shipping. Additional shipping charges may apply.
"Freight" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and must be shipped by truck freight for an additional fee. Someone must be present to accept delivery so we will call to schedule.
If you have any questions, please Live Chat one of our sort of smart customer experience personnel.
If you are one of the few that enjoy speaking to real human, please call 877-666-7352
Deep down, everyone wishes they were a camel. Life can be hard as a human, especially when it comes to instant hydration. Get hydration on demand, camel-style, with the Osprey Viper 13 Pack. This hydration pack includes a 3 liter Nalgene resevoir that fits neatly in the 13 liter bag, with room left for small and necessary items that won't weigh you down during your run, your hike, or your bike adventure. Spacer mesh panel in the back provides great ventilation, and a stretch mesh pocket for your MP3 player or cell phone on the BioStretch harness keeps the tunes or the texts close at hand.
FEATURES of the Osprey Viper 13 Pack
Top zip-access sunglass pocket with protective embossed fabric
Main compartment with sleeves for bike tools
Unique hydration sleeve design with direct-access zip for fast loading
LidLock clip quickly secures helmet
Versatile front shove-it pocket for quickly stashing extra gear
Blinker light attachment patch and reflective graphics for safety
Ventilated harness is light and breathable
Magnetic sternum buckle for quick access to the reservoir bite valve
AirScape backpanel with perforated foam provides cushion and ventilation
20mm webbing hipbelt keeps packs stable
3L Hydraulics Reservoir included
Front stretch mesh pocket
Stretch mesh side pockets
Lower compression strap to pull weight close to the body
Creates a lightweight, yet supportive and ventilated backpanel
Bio stretch Ventilated Harness
Sternum strap with magnetic hose attachment
EVA foam is perforated with large holes for enhanced breathability and comfortable stretch
Available in S / M and M / L. Select the size that matches your typical apparel size.
14 - 18"
Zealot + Syncro
16 - 19"
18 - 21"
Kid Carriers + Kids' Packs
Age / Weight
14 - 20"
12 - 16 years old
13 - 19"
10 - 14 years old
15 1/2 - 21 1/2"
Holds up to 48.5 lbs (child, gear and pack combined)
S / M
M / L
Standard Fixed Hipbelts
25 - 50"
24 - 45"
24 - 25"
26 - 45"
27 - 48"
28 - 50"
29 - 55"
Variant Interchangeable Hipbelts
27 - 31"
30 - 34"
33 - 37"
Xena + Ariel Interchangeable Hipbelts
27 - 31"
30 - 34"
Xenith + Aether Interchangeable Hipbelts
30 - 34"
33 - 37"
OSPREY MEASUREMENT GUIDE
Please note that the info provided above refers to the torso size each pack will fit, and NOT any dimensions of the pack. Below are some steps for how to get your torso length. You should probably have someone help take this measurement for you so it is accurate. And they might accidentally touch your butt.
HOW TO MEASURE TORSO LENGTH:
• Start at the iliac crest, which is the top of the hipbones on the side of your body. These act like a shelf for supporting a pack hipbelt.
• From this level on your spine, measure to the C7 vertebrae, the knobby bone at the base of your neck when you put your head down.
• Make sure you keep your back as straight as possible while measuring.
• This torso measurement determines what size Osprey pack you should carry. Refer to the size charts above to find your ideal size.
• If you are in between sizes, it is ideal to try them both on before ordering.
HOW TO MEASURE HIPBELT SIZE:
• Measure around your hips at your iliac crest, NOT your waist.
• A properly fitted hipbelt rides centered over the hipbones and needs to be very snug.
• The padded portion should wrap well around your hips, leaving a gap of 3 to 6 inches between the tips of the both hip pads when securely tightened.
• Refer to the Hipbelts size chart above to help determine your ideal Osprey pack size, but again, your torso length is what should determine your pack size, NOT the hipbelt.
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;