"In Stock" means this item is ready to ship. Orders place before 3pm EST using Ship Speeds of 1-5 Days will ship SAME DAY. Orders using 5-10 day shipping will ship within one business day.
"Ship Date" means we'll special-order the product for you and this is the date we expect your shipment to leave our warehouse.
"Oversized" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and can only be shipped via 4-5 Day Shipping. Additional shipping charges may apply.
"Freight" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and must be shipped by truck freight for an additional fee. Someone must be present to accept delivery so we will call to schedule.
If you have any questions, please Live Chat one of our sort of smart customer experience personnel.
If you are one of the few that enjoy speaking to real human, please call 877-666-7352
The Osprey Pixel Port Daypack is an electronics backpack for getting your technology from place to place. Whether you're traveling or headed to class, the Pixel Port helps make it happen. The main compartment is found by opening the flap and unzipping a zipper, where you'll find a laptop sleeve for up to 14 inch computers. The flap side of the main compartment features a slot for your tablet, and a special window allowing you to use the tablet without pulling it out of your backpack. When you only have so much time before your next class, it's super simple to turn it on, get something done, and turn it off before slinging the bag back on. Organization slots in the main compartment secure smaller items so you know exactly where they are. Once the front flap is clipped shut, you'll find a stash pocket for your phone or wallet. The durable fabric can take a daily dose of school and travel. The NeoSpacer shoulder harness is soft and breathable against your shoulders with reverse spacer mesh Airscape backpanel to cushion your back.
Available in S / M and M / L. Select the size that matches your typical apparel size.
14 - 18"
Zealot + Syncro
16 - 19"
18 - 21"
Kid Carriers + Kids' Packs
Age / Weight
14 - 20"
12 - 16 years old
13 - 19"
10 - 14 years old
15 1/2 - 21 1/2"
Holds up to 48.5 lbs (child, gear and pack combined)
S / M
M / L
Standard Fixed Hipbelts
25 - 50"
24 - 45"
24 - 25"
26 - 45"
27 - 48"
28 - 50"
29 - 55"
Variant Interchangeable Hipbelts
27 - 31"
30 - 34"
33 - 37"
Xena + Ariel Interchangeable Hipbelts
27 - 31"
30 - 34"
Xenith + Aether Interchangeable Hipbelts
30 - 34"
33 - 37"
OSPREY MEASUREMENT GUIDE
Please note that the info provided above refers to the torso size each pack will fit, and NOT any dimensions of the pack. Below are some steps for how to get your torso length. You should probably have someone help take this measurement for you so it is accurate. And they might accidentally touch your butt.
HOW TO MEASURE TORSO LENGTH:
• Start at the iliac crest, which is the top of the hipbones on the side of your body. These act like a shelf for supporting a pack hipbelt.
• From this level on your spine, measure to the C7 vertebrae, the knobby bone at the base of your neck when you put your head down.
• Make sure you keep your back as straight as possible while measuring.
• This torso measurement determines what size Osprey pack you should carry. Refer to the size charts above to find your ideal size.
• If you are in between sizes, it is ideal to try them both on before ordering.
HOW TO MEASURE HIPBELT SIZE:
• Measure around your hips at your iliac crest, NOT your waist.
• A properly fitted hipbelt rides centered over the hipbones and needs to be very snug.
• The padded portion should wrap well around your hips, leaving a gap of 3 to 6 inches between the tips of the both hip pads when securely tightened.
• Refer to the Hipbelts size chart above to help determine your ideal Osprey pack size, but again, your torso length is what should determine your pack size, NOT the hipbelt.