Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Osprey Pixel Port Daypack is an electronics backpack for getting your technology from place to place. Whether you're traveling or headed to class, the Pixel Port helps make it happen. The main compartment is found by opening the flap and unzipping a zipper, where you'll find a laptop sleeve for up to 14 inch computers. The flap side of the main compartment features a slot for your tablet, and a special window allowing you to use the tablet without pulling it out of your backpack. When you only have so much time before your next class, it's super simple to turn it on, get something done, and turn it off before slinging the bag back on. Organization slots in the main compartment secure smaller items so you know exactly where they are. Once the front flap is clipped shut, you'll find a stash pocket for your phone or wallet. The durable fabric can take a daily dose of school and travel. The NeoSpacer shoulder harness is soft and breathable against your shoulders with reverse spacer mesh Airscape backpanel to cushion your back.
FEATURES of the Osprey Pixel Port Daypack
NeoSpacer Shoulder harness
- Top padded grab handle
- Separate padded laptop and tablet sleeves
- Magazine/document sleeves
- Organizer panel keeps small items secure and accessible
- Port window under the flap for instant tablet use
- Front flap zip non-scratch electronics/sunglass pocket
- Main compartment with padded laptop and tablet sleeve and internal organizer
Reverse spacer mesh Airscape backpanel
- Soft and breathable fabric provides comfortable fit
- Adjustable sternum strap with safety whistle
- Ventilated backpanel with smooth, breathable contact surface
SPECIFICATIONS of the Osprey Pixel Port Daypack
- Weight: 1 lb 11 oz / 0.77 kg
- Volume: 854 cubic inches / 14 liter
- 600D poly
- 300D poly
- 150D poly
- Dimension: (H x W x D): 17 x 12 x 5" / 42 x 30 x 12 cm
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.