"In Stock" means this item is ready to ship. Orders place before 3pm EST using Ship Speeds of 1-5 Days will ship SAME DAY. Orders using 5-10 day shipping will ship within one business day.
"Ship Date" means we'll special-order the product for you and this is the date we expect your shipment to leave our warehouse.
"Oversized" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and can only be shipped via 4-5 Day Shipping. Additional shipping charges may apply.
"Freight" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and must be shipped by truck freight for an additional fee. Someone must be present to accept delivery so we will call to schedule.
If you have any questions, please Live Chat one of our sort of smart customer experience personnel.
If you are one of the few that enjoy speaking to real human, please call 877-666-7352
The Osprey Ozone 28 is an ultralight wheeled luggage for long trips. The Ozone 28 is the biggest in the series with 80 liters of space, but only weighs in at 4lbs, 15oz. Osprey has used durable 210D nylon shadow box and nylon velocity fabrics around a 6001 aluminum frame to keep the weight down while providing you with plenty of space for packing for a two week trip. The retractable handle expands to maneuver from airport to hotel via the wheels and grab handles at the sides help you drag it off the conveyor belt at baggage claim. External pockets include two full length verticals at the front, a u-shaped rear panel zip with inside mesh zip, and a zippered top pocket for small items like toiletries or anything you need to grab quick.
FEATURES of the Osprey Ozone 28
External dual and upper and lower side compression straps
Available in S / M and M / L. Select the size that matches your typical apparel size.
14 - 18"
Zealot + Syncro
16 - 19"
18 - 21"
Kid Carriers + Kids' Packs
Age / Weight
14 - 20"
12 - 16 years old
13 - 19"
10 - 14 years old
15 1/2 - 21 1/2"
Holds up to 48.5 lbs (child, gear and pack combined)
S / M
M / L
Standard Fixed Hipbelts
25 - 50"
24 - 45"
24 - 25"
26 - 45"
27 - 48"
28 - 50"
29 - 55"
Variant Interchangeable Hipbelts
27 - 31"
30 - 34"
33 - 37"
Xena + Ariel Interchangeable Hipbelts
27 - 31"
30 - 34"
Xenith + Aether Interchangeable Hipbelts
30 - 34"
33 - 37"
OSPREY MEASUREMENT GUIDE
Please note that the info provided above refers to the torso size each pack will fit, and NOT any dimensions of the pack. Below are some steps for how to get your torso length. You should probably have someone help take this measurement for you so it is accurate. And they might accidentally touch your butt.
HOW TO MEASURE TORSO LENGTH:
• Start at the iliac crest, which is the top of the hipbones on the side of your body. These act like a shelf for supporting a pack hipbelt.
• From this level on your spine, measure to the C7 vertebrae, the knobby bone at the base of your neck when you put your head down.
• Make sure you keep your back as straight as possible while measuring.
• This torso measurement determines what size Osprey pack you should carry. Refer to the size charts above to find your ideal size.
• If you are in between sizes, it is ideal to try them both on before ordering.
HOW TO MEASURE HIPBELT SIZE:
• Measure around your hips at your iliac crest, NOT your waist.
• A properly fitted hipbelt rides centered over the hipbones and needs to be very snug.
• The padded portion should wrap well around your hips, leaving a gap of 3 to 6 inches between the tips of the both hip pads when securely tightened.
• Refer to the Hipbelts size chart above to help determine your ideal Osprey pack size, but again, your torso length is what should determine your pack size, NOT the hipbelt.
Rated 5 out of
Easy to use, to spot on any bus or airportWe are a family of five and we have four of these Osprey's. There are more compartments than you will need if you already pack some items into their own, so if you use none of your own there are 5 inside compartments, one at the handle outside, 2 on the outside, one each side, and then In The Back, along the frame, you have an area that can take a pair of hiking and running shoes and 2 more compartments on the inside cover. You have to check this bag, but you won't mind. It stays upright by itself, has a tall handle, and THE MOST IMPORTANT FEATURE beside the compartments are the ROLLER WHEELS...they track well.
Date published: 2014-03-17
Rated 5 out of
Best Travel Duffel !!I have had many travel duffels over the years, this is THE BEST. I have steered clear of wheeled units due to the weight and bulk, but this one is different. It's not huge in volume, but more then enough for a long week end or non expedition trip. It's got great details of pockets and design that are well thought out. I just got the bag, but know from looking at it that it will be a great travel companion. BUY IT !!!!
Date published: 2012-12-18
Rated 4 out of
Super light!This bag is light, well-made and rolls great. It holds a bit less than I thought it would, due to a bar going up the middle. But all in all I'm quite pleased.