How do you annoy an engineer? Make him watch someone struggle to fold a map. How do you annoy a backpacker? Hand him a soggy map. If you're an engineer and a backpacker, you are in luck with the Osprey Map Wrap. This little guy is water repellent, so it makes sure topo maps don't get soggy and useless. It holds maps in folded formation, so you don't have to do any origami to keep them neat in your bag. The hook and flap attachment hooks this map holder anywhere on your pack for easy access on the trail.
DECENT FEATURES of the Osprey Map Wrap
- Easy attachment with hook-and-loop flap
- Tri-fold roll-up for easy storage
- Weatherproof seams protect your map
- Weight: 4 oz / 0.10 kg
- Dimension: Rolled: (H x W x D): 2.5 x 4 x 0.5" / 32 x 10 x 1 cm
- Dimension: Unrolled: (H x W): 12.5" x 10.5" / 32 cm x 26 cm
OVERSIZE ITEM: We cannot ship this product by any expedited shipping method (3-Day, 2-Day or Next Day). Even if you pick that option, it will still go Ground Shipping. Sorry for being so mean.