"In Stock" means this item is ready to ship. Orders place before 3pm EST using Ship Speeds of 1-5 Days will ship SAME DAY. Orders using 5-10 day shipping will ship within one business day.
"Ship Date" means we'll special-order the product for you and this is the date we expect your shipment to leave our warehouse.
"Oversized" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and can only be shipped via 4-5 Day Shipping. Additional shipping charges may apply.
"Freight" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and must be shipped by truck freight for an additional fee. Someone must be present to accept delivery so we will call to schedule.
If you have any questions, please Live Chat one of our sort of smart customer experience personnel.
If you are one of the few that enjoy speaking to real human, please call 877-666-7352
The Osprey Kids' Pogo 24 Pack is a school and trail backpack sized for kids. The Pogo features 24 liters of space, for dragging lunches to school and folders back home. They can stuff it with a change of clothing and their favorite toy for heading to Grandma's. Pack in a rain jacket and water bottle and get out on the trail with the family. Regardless of what you're doing, the large main section and front organization panel is prepped and ready for carrying their stuff. A convenient grab handle at the top and front makes it simple for pulling out of the car or moving from the middle of the floor to the closet.
FEATURES of the Osprey Kids' Pogo 24 Pack
The Pogo is a new addition to our Osprey Kids line that offers a smaller fit with all the superior organization available in our adult daypacks
Available in S / M and M / L. Select the size that matches your typical apparel size.
14 - 18"
Zealot + Syncro
16 - 19"
18 - 21"
Kid Carriers + Kids' Packs
Age / Weight
14 - 20"
12 - 16 years old
13 - 19"
10 - 14 years old
15 1/2 - 21 1/2"
Holds up to 48.5 lbs (child, gear and pack combined)
S / M
M / L
Standard Fixed Hipbelts
25 - 50"
24 - 45"
24 - 25"
26 - 45"
27 - 48"
28 - 50"
29 - 55"
Variant Interchangeable Hipbelts
27 - 31"
30 - 34"
33 - 37"
Xena + Ariel Interchangeable Hipbelts
27 - 31"
30 - 34"
Xenith + Aether Interchangeable Hipbelts
30 - 34"
33 - 37"
OSPREY MEASUREMENT GUIDE
Please note that the info provided above refers to the torso size each pack will fit, and NOT any dimensions of the pack. Below are some steps for how to get your torso length. You should probably have someone help take this measurement for you so it is accurate. And they might accidentally touch your butt.
HOW TO MEASURE TORSO LENGTH:
• Start at the iliac crest, which is the top of the hipbones on the side of your body. These act like a shelf for supporting a pack hipbelt.
• From this level on your spine, measure to the C7 vertebrae, the knobby bone at the base of your neck when you put your head down.
• Make sure you keep your back as straight as possible while measuring.
• This torso measurement determines what size Osprey pack you should carry. Refer to the size charts above to find your ideal size.
• If you are in between sizes, it is ideal to try them both on before ordering.
HOW TO MEASURE HIPBELT SIZE:
• Measure around your hips at your iliac crest, NOT your waist.
• A properly fitted hipbelt rides centered over the hipbones and needs to be very snug.
• The padded portion should wrap well around your hips, leaving a gap of 3 to 6 inches between the tips of the both hip pads when securely tightened.
• Refer to the Hipbelts size chart above to help determine your ideal Osprey pack size, but again, your torso length is what should determine your pack size, NOT the hipbelt.
Rated 5 out of
Great Quality, Great Product!I wanted a quality backpack that would last my 1st grader and most importantly, fit well and comfortably. This backpack not only looks but also feels well-fitted and built. My son, initially wasn't too thrilled since it didn't have cool action heroes on it, but now loves it because of how comfortable it is and its cool features. He (and I) thinks it's so cool that it comes with an emergency whistle (built into the chest buckle strap) and the front of the backpack has a handle to lift and carry when he doesn't want to wear his backpack. He is able to fit & pack quite a bit in it (i.e. books, folders, papers, lunch box, sweatshirt, snacks). Overall, it's pricey but you get what you pay for! Great material, sturdy, well padded in the straps and back panel, neutral design so he doesn't outgrow it in a year, and perfect size for my seven year old. I highly recommend this backpack and am so glad I got it!
Date published: 2015-10-11
bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.2.0
co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
loc_en_US, sid_10255077, PRD, sort_relevancy
Is the Pogo 24 waterproof? If not, how does a raincover attach?
Asked by: Shelby
The Pogo 24 is sadly not waterproof. Most rain covers attach differently depending on the brand and style you purchase, but most have an elastic strap to attach under the shoulder straps or to a corner loop and a draw cord to maximize cover fit.