"In Stock" means this item is ready to ship. Orders place before 3pm EST using Ship Speeds of 1-5 Days will ship SAME DAY. Orders using 5-10 day shipping will ship within one business day.
"Ship Date" means we'll special-order the product for you and this is the date we expect your shipment to leave our warehouse.
"Oversized" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and can only be shipped via 4-5 Day Shipping. Additional shipping charges may apply.
"Freight" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and must be shipped by truck freight for an additional fee. Someone must be present to accept delivery so we will call to schedule.
If you have any questions, please Live Chat one of our sort of smart customer experience personnel.
If you are one of the few that enjoy speaking to real human, please call 877-666-7352
The Osprey FlapJill Pack is an urban pack for everyday adventures from biking to work to enjoying a new city. The FlapJill opens with a flip of the lid to reveal the main pocket and an internal organization pocket. The main pocket houses your laptop against your back for safety and security as well as a jacket, an extra book, or flat documents for work. A cinch cord prevents items from too much movement or bouncing out. The organization pocket zippers shut and inside you'll find pockets for your pens, a key clip, and more. The lid clips shut with interchangeable webbing straps that come included with 3 different colors to suit your mood. The side zipper closes a water bottle inside for hot days and the top flap has a small pocket for quick access to your phone. The foam shoulder straps and back panel provide cushion to your carry for a full day of exploring the pier. Sail boats are pretty.
FEATURES of the Osprey FlapJill Pack
Spacer mesh harness
Ridged mesh covered foam backpanel
Removable 25mm hipbelt
Hiking, Work and School, Backpacking, Commuter Cycling
Available in S / M and M / L. Select the size that matches your typical apparel size.
14 - 18"
Zealot + Syncro
16 - 19"
18 - 21"
Kid Carriers + Kids' Packs
Age / Weight
14 - 20"
12 - 16 years old
13 - 19"
10 - 14 years old
15 1/2 - 21 1/2"
Holds up to 48.5 lbs (child, gear and pack combined)
S / M
M / L
Standard Fixed Hipbelts
25 - 50"
24 - 45"
24 - 25"
26 - 45"
27 - 48"
28 - 50"
29 - 55"
Variant Interchangeable Hipbelts
27 - 31"
30 - 34"
33 - 37"
Xena + Ariel Interchangeable Hipbelts
27 - 31"
30 - 34"
Xenith + Aether Interchangeable Hipbelts
30 - 34"
33 - 37"
OSPREY MEASUREMENT GUIDE
Please note that the info provided above refers to the torso size each pack will fit, and NOT any dimensions of the pack. Below are some steps for how to get your torso length. You should probably have someone help take this measurement for you so it is accurate. And they might accidentally touch your butt.
HOW TO MEASURE TORSO LENGTH:
• Start at the iliac crest, which is the top of the hipbones on the side of your body. These act like a shelf for supporting a pack hipbelt.
• From this level on your spine, measure to the C7 vertebrae, the knobby bone at the base of your neck when you put your head down.
• Make sure you keep your back as straight as possible while measuring.
• This torso measurement determines what size Osprey pack you should carry. Refer to the size charts above to find your ideal size.
• If you are in between sizes, it is ideal to try them both on before ordering.
HOW TO MEASURE HIPBELT SIZE:
• Measure around your hips at your iliac crest, NOT your waist.
• A properly fitted hipbelt rides centered over the hipbones and needs to be very snug.
• The padded portion should wrap well around your hips, leaving a gap of 3 to 6 inches between the tips of the both hip pads when securely tightened.
• Refer to the Hipbelts size chart above to help determine your ideal Osprey pack size, but again, your torso length is what should determine your pack size, NOT the hipbelt.
Rated 5 out of
Great BackpackThis pack is great. I commute to work via foot and it is the perfect pack for that. There's enough room for me to carry my rain jacket, umbrella, some books, my small purse, my iPad, my apple (the fruit, not the computer), a water bottle, and even a pair of shoes when I need to change them. The front flap zipper pocket is handy for my phone, charger, and work ID badge for easy access. There are also nice front pockets under the flap for my keys, pens, etc.,,,,It's a very good-looking pack and I get a lot of compliments. ,,,,It's great for hiking too. Fits everything you need for a day pack. The only cumbersome part I've found is that the water bottle pocket is zippered so I have to take the pack off completely to get to my water. Overall it's a great daypack!