Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Osprey Daylite Backpack is a travel backpack for bringing along on your journeys to new places. This Osprey AddOn™ attaches to compatible packs (for example: the Sojourn or Shuttle series) when wheeling around the airport and quickly detaches when you leave your luggage at the hotel and are ready to explore the city. The backpanel features slotted foam with mesh covering and spacer mesh straps, all to help wick sweat. The large interior space hangs onto tablet, long sleeve, or maybe a lunch. The smaller front pocket secures keys, a pen, and other small items. Tuck a water bottle into one of the two side mesh pockets and you're ready for the museum, a day hike, and more.
FEATURES of the Osprey Daylite Backpack
- Attaches to all AddOn compatible packs
- Tuck-away spacer mesh shoulder straps with integrated handle
- Mesh covered backpanel with slotted foam
- Large panel loading main compartment
- Multifunction interior sleeve for hydration or tablet
- Front pocket with mesh organizer and key clip
- Side mesh bottle pockets
SPECIFICATIONS of the Osprey Daylite Backpack
- 210D nylon double diamond ripstop
- 600D poly
- Volume: 793 cubic inches / 13 liter
- Weight: 1 lb / 0.44 kg
- Dimension: (H x W x D): 18 x 9 x 8" / 46 x 24 x 20 cm
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.