Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Osprey Cyber Port Daypack is a tech backpack for carrying all of your favorite electronics to school or work. The world of cyber space comes with it's fair share of reality, when you realize you have to somehow lug all this stuff to your next destination in order to stay connected. The Cyber Port uses a sleek, streamlined design with a combination of 600D, 300D, and 150D polyester fabric for durability. The main compartment loads up and secures your laptop, a zippered section for your tablet, and internal organizer for everything from pens to passport. The top pocket is soft lined for phone or sunglass protection. Last but not least, your tablet can be used without being removed from the pack, via the Port window, just unzip the protective flap and surf the net before moving on to your next class.
FEATURES of the Osprey Cyber Port Daypack
NeoSpacer Shoulder harness
- Top padded grab handle
- Separate padded laptop and tablet sleeves
- Magazine/document sleeves
- Organizer panel keeps small items secure and accessible
- Port window pocket for instant tablet use
- Top zip non-scratch electronics/sunglass pocket
- Main compartment with padded laptop and tablet sleeves and internal organizer
Reverse spacer mesh Airscape backpanel
- Soft and breathable fabric provides comfortable fit
- Adjustable sternum strap with safety whistle
- Ventilated backpanel with smooth, breathable contact surface
SPECIFICATIONS of the Osprey Cyber Port Daypack
- Weight: 1 lb 10 oz / 0.75 kg
- Volume: 1098 cubic inches / 18 liter
- 600D poly
- 300D poly
- 150D poly
- Dimension: (H x W x D): 18 x 12 x 8" / 45 x 30 x 20 cm
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.