"In Stock" means this item is ready to ship. Orders place before 3pm EST using Ship Speeds of 1-5 Days will ship SAME DAY. Orders using 5-10 day shipping will ship within one business day.
"Ship Date" means we'll special-order the product for you and this is the date we expect your shipment to leave our warehouse.
"Oversized" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and can only be shipped via 4-5 Day Shipping. Additional shipping charges may apply.
"Freight" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and must be shipped by truck freight for an additional fee. Someone must be present to accept delivery so we will call to schedule.
If you have any questions, please Live Chat one of our sort of smart customer experience personnel.
If you are one of the few that enjoy speaking to real human, please call 877-666-7352
The Osprey Contrail 28 is a rolling luggage for long trips, for business or pleasure. The Contrail 28 is the largest of the series, with 75 liters of space for your slacks, suits, shirts and gym shorts. Gotta get in that 6am workout at the hotel fitness room. I hope your company put you up at one of those swanky hotels so you can get into the sauna or pool afterwards too. Don't worry, when you head back to your room, the bag comes with the LaundryBag™ and Flightlocker™. The LaundryBag™ keeps your smelly gym kit away from the nicely pressed slacks and the Flightlocker™ has all your fresh white t-shirts, socks, and maybe a pair of shoes ready to go. The Contrail gets all your stuff to the airport, to the hotel and back again, maybe even with a couple gifts hidden inside for the kids.
FEATURES of the Osprey Contrail 28
HighRoad Chassis provides smooth rolling performance
External zip top pocket is ideal for toiletries, liquids or frequently needed items
Large panel zip with lockable sliders accesses the main compartment
Upgraded internal compression straps with fabric wings hold clothes securely
Padded top and side handles provide comfortable carry
Removable FlightLocker organizer accessory (included) keeps clothes neat and contained
Rear panel magazine pocket and ID card window
Removable LaundryBag stores dirty or wet clothes in backpanel compartment
Available in S / M and M / L. Select the size that matches your typical apparel size.
14 - 18"
Zealot + Syncro
16 - 19"
18 - 21"
Kid Carriers + Kids' Packs
Age / Weight
14 - 20"
12 - 16 years old
13 - 19"
10 - 14 years old
15 1/2 - 21 1/2"
Holds up to 48.5 lbs (child, gear and pack combined)
S / M
M / L
Standard Fixed Hipbelts
25 - 50"
24 - 45"
24 - 25"
26 - 45"
27 - 48"
28 - 50"
29 - 55"
Variant Interchangeable Hipbelts
27 - 31"
30 - 34"
33 - 37"
Xena + Ariel Interchangeable Hipbelts
27 - 31"
30 - 34"
Xenith + Aether Interchangeable Hipbelts
30 - 34"
33 - 37"
OSPREY MEASUREMENT GUIDE
Please note that the info provided above refers to the torso size each pack will fit, and NOT any dimensions of the pack. Below are some steps for how to get your torso length. You should probably have someone help take this measurement for you so it is accurate. And they might accidentally touch your butt.
HOW TO MEASURE TORSO LENGTH:
• Start at the iliac crest, which is the top of the hipbones on the side of your body. These act like a shelf for supporting a pack hipbelt.
• From this level on your spine, measure to the C7 vertebrae, the knobby bone at the base of your neck when you put your head down.
• Make sure you keep your back as straight as possible while measuring.
• This torso measurement determines what size Osprey pack you should carry. Refer to the size charts above to find your ideal size.
• If you are in between sizes, it is ideal to try them both on before ordering.
HOW TO MEASURE HIPBELT SIZE:
• Measure around your hips at your iliac crest, NOT your waist.
• A properly fitted hipbelt rides centered over the hipbones and needs to be very snug.
• The padded portion should wrap well around your hips, leaving a gap of 3 to 6 inches between the tips of the both hip pads when securely tightened.
• Refer to the Hipbelts size chart above to help determine your ideal Osprey pack size, but again, your torso length is what should determine your pack size, NOT the hipbelt.
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;