Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Osprey Beta Port Courier Bag is a shoulder bag for the tech-saavy person that can't live without their tablet. The Beta Port is prepped and ready for all of your electronics, even without opening the front flap. The small zippered stash pocket is just the right size for your smart phone, allowing you quick access when you're on the go. Open up the main flap and you're provided with a window to the internet (assuming you have a wi-fi connection). The zippered section is padded on one side and the see-through window on the other allows you to use your tablet without ever taking it out of the bag. A safer, quicker way to check your calendar when riding the bus or train into the city. The rest of the bag has organization sleeves for paperwork, pens, and whatever else you need to carry along.
FEATURES of the Osprey Beta Port Courier Bag
NeoSpacer Shoulder harness
- Top padded grab handle
- Separate padded laptop and tablet sleeves
- Magazine/document sleeves
- Organizer panel keeps small items secure and accessible
- Port window under the flap for instant tablet use
- Front flap zip non-scratch electronics/sunglass pocket
- Separate internal padded laptop and tablet sleeve and internal organizer
Reverse spacer mesh Airscape backpanel
- Soft and breathable fabric provides comfortable fit
- Adjustable sternum strap with safety whistle
- Ventilated backpanel with smooth, breathable contact surface
SPECIFICATIONS of the Osprey Beta Port Courier Bag
- Weight: 1 lb 7 oz / 0.66 kg
- Volume: 732 cubic inches / 12 liter
- 600D poly
- 300D poly
- 150D poly
- Dimension: (H x W x D): 11 x 15 x 4" / 29 x 38 x 10 cm
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.