The Svea Stove by Optimus. The Optimus Svea - cult stove of the climbing society - is an ultra-classic lightweight gasoline stove in solid brass. It has been around for a century and still sets the standard for compact outdoor cooking equipment. We doubt that any other outdoor stove has been field tested as much as the Optimus Svea. Widely used by climbers all over the world, this stove is renowned for its performance at high altitudes. The Optimus Svea is ideal for single ventures, high altitude cooking or whenever stuff volume and weight must be kept to a minimum.. The lid of the stove also serves as a small cooking pot. Weight: 550 g. Measurements: 100 mm x 130 mm. Average burn time: up to 50 minutes at maximum output on one filling (0.12 L) at high output. Average boil time for 1 L of water: 7 minutes depending on climate, altitude, etc. Includes burner with valve and a small pot.
DECENT FEATURES of the Optimus Svea Stove
- Ideal for single users and high altitude cooking
- Burns white gas for maximum efficiency at higher altitudes and cold temperatures
- Lid duals as a small cooking pot
- No pump priming necessary
- Fuel: White gasoline
- Weight: 19 oz / 550 g
- Measurements: 3.9 x 3.9 x 5.1" /10 x 10 x 13 mm
- Rating: 1400 W / 4780 BTU
- Burn Time: Up to 50 minutes on one filling (.12 L / 4 fl. oz) at maximum output
- Boil Time (1 L / 34 fl. oz of water): Approximately 7 minutes depending on climate, altitude, etc
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.