The Crux Lite Stove by Optimus. The Optimus Crux Lite is equipped with the powerful burner of the Crux, but even lighter in weight as it does not have a folding mechanism. At only 72 grams (2.5 oz), our Optimus Crux Lite is one of the lightest stoves in the world. Includes burner with valve and stuff bag. Measurements: L 71 mm x W 57 mm x H 56 mm. Average burn time: up to 60 minutes at maximum output (220 g gas canister). Average boil time for 1 L of water: as little as 3 minutes depending on climate, altitude, etc.
DECENT FEATURES of the Optimus Crux Lite Stove
- One of the world's lightest stoves - only 72 grams
- Similar to best selling Crux but does not fold as flat
- Powerful and stable 3000W burner (precise simmering and fast boiling)
- The lightweight that boils water fast, but won't spot burn while simmering
The SPECS of the Optimus Crux Lite Stove
- Fuel: LP-gas 75/25 butane/propane
- Weight: 2.5 oz / 72 g
- Measurements: 71 x 57 x 56 mm / 2.8 x 2.2 x 2.2"
- Rating: 3000 W / 10200 BTU
- BTU Burn time: Up to 60 minutes at high maximum output, using 220 g / 8 oz canister
- Boil time (1 L / 34 fl. oz of water): Down to 3 minutes depending on climate, altitude, etc
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.