The Oliberte Men's Malabo Boot is probably the coolest and most ethical kicks in existence. Crafted at the Fair Trade Oliberte Factory in Ethiopia, the work behind this boot meets or exceeds rigorous standards for empowerment, economic development, social responsibility, and environmental stewardship. The Oliberte Factory is giving stable jobs to the community, which is the totally endearing and badass. These shoes are customized with over 1,000 hand-guided stitches and hand-selected leather. That means these will without a doubt be THE most unique kicks on the block. Every pair of Oliberte shoes features a half circle trademark on the side panel of each shoe to continue the unique-ness. Personally, I love the height of these Malabo Boots. They'll look super suave with your favorite pair of skinny jeans.
FEATURES of the Oliberte Men's Malabo Boot
- The Men's Malabo Boot is made with natural crepe rubber soles that have been used for centuries in colder countries like Russia and Canada as well as by soldiers working in hot desert climates. It might even have been worn by the Neanderthals. That would be ridiculously cool.
- This boot is made of beautiful hand picked leather that meets Olibertes high quality standards, which means that basically this is the best material ever to be used for the construction of a shoe.
- A goat lining completes the interior of this shoe. This super awesome lining allows your kicks to breathe naturally and stretches to form to your foot perfectly.
- The leather on the back of each shoe is reversed to make double triple sure your feet don't slip and providing extra comfort. You can never get enough of that.
- Each of the Men's Malabo Boots has unique details and important touches that are hand stitched or hand guided by the skilled craftsmen and women at the Oliberte Factory in Ethiopia. It's super one of a kind, unique, and fabulous.
- The shoe uses a variety of stitches that average over 1,000 stitches per shoe. This provides extra reinforcement and ensures that each shoe relies on skilled craftsmanship, not adhesives like glue. You'll be super stylish and unique in these shoes.
- This shoe is made at the certified Fair Trade Oliberte Factory in Ethiopia which utilizes ethical practices and fairness. I totally heart that.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Oliberte Men's Malabo Boot
- Made in Ethiopia
- Certified Fair Trade
- Hand picked premium leather gains character with age
- Handcrafted details on moccasin toe and signature strengthening stitches
- Natural rubber crepe outsoles have great traction
- Goat lining forms to foot perfectly
- Cotton-polyester blend laces for superior durability
- Reverse backing provides added comfort and prevents slippage