The Oliberte Men's Danano Boot is super comfy and badass. You'll love to hear that its made at the Fair Trade Certified Oliberte Factory in Eithiopia which meets or exceeds rigorous standards for empowerment, economic development, social responsibility, and environmental stewardship and gives stable jobs to the community. The hand-picked premium leather on this boot gains character as it ages, and the rubber outsoles are versatile and have great traction. The leather on the heel of each shoe is reversed, ensuring your feet don't slip. Every pair of Oliberte Men's Shoes features the stitchdown, a unique technique of stitching the leather upper to the midsole. This makes for a rugged look and water-resistant function. The laces on this shoe are a cotton/poly blend for superior durability. The moccasin toe and signature strengthening stitches are done by hand. I'm not kidding when I say this hands down in the top ten of list the most one-of-kind quality shoes. It's a totally high standard and all around awesome boot.
FEATURES of the Oliberte Men's Danano Boot
- The Men's Danano Boot is made with natural crepe rubber soles that have been used for centuries in colder countries like Russia and Canada as well as by soldiers working in hot desert climates. It might even have been worn by the Neanderthals. That would be ridiculously cool.
- This boot is made of beautiful hand picked leather that meets Olibertes high quality standards, which means that basically this is the best material ever to be used for the construction of a shoe.
- A goat lining completes the interior of this shoe. This super awesome lining allows your kicks to breathe naturally and stretches to form to your foot perfectly.
- The leather on the back of each shoe is reversed to make double triple sure your feet don't slip and providing extra comfort. You can never get enough of that.
- Each of the Danano Boots has unique details and important touches that are hand stitched or hand guided by the skilled craftsmen and women at the Oliberte Factory in Ethiopia. It's super one of a kind, unique, and fabulous.
- Every pair of Oliberte shoes features the half circle trademark, a signature on the side of each panel. How cool is that?
- The shoe uses a variety of stitches that average over 1,000 stitches per shoe. This provides extra reinforcement and ensures that each shoe relies on skilled craftsmanship, not adhesives like glue. You'll be super stylish and unique in these shoes.
- This shoe is made at the certified Fair Trade Oliberte Factory in Ethiopia which utilizes ethical practices and fairness. I totally heart that.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Oliberte Men's Danano Boot
- Made in Ethiopia
- Certified Fair Trade
- Hand picked leather
- Natural rubber and crepe outsoles
- Goat lining
- Reverse backing on heel