"In Stock" means this item is ready to ship. Orders place before 3pm EST using Ship Speeds of 1-5 Days will ship SAME DAY. Orders using 5-10 day shipping will ship within one business day.
"Ship Date" means we'll special-order the product for you and this is the date we expect your shipment to leave our warehouse.
"Oversized" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and can only be shipped via 4-5 Day Shipping. Additional shipping charges may apply.
"Freight" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and must be shipped by truck freight for an additional fee. Someone must be present to accept delivery so we will call to schedule.
If you have any questions, please Live Chat one of our sort of smart customer experience personnel.
If you are one of the few that enjoy speaking to real human, please call 877-666-7352
The Oakley Women's Urgency Sunglasses are a clean pair of sunglasses. By clean, not only do I mean they're clean, but I also mean they're sharp. Regardless of your face-shape, these Oakley Sunglasses will look good on you. Don't focus on whether you look good or not while you perform, focus on tearing it up, because I know you'll look good. Don't focus on protecting your eyes from harmful UV rays either, because Plutonite Lens material focuses on that for you, and ensures your eyes are super safe. Just focus on the stuff you can control, leave the rest to the Oakley sunglasses, please.
DECENT FEATURES of the Oakley Women's Urgency Sunglasses
Polarized lens options. Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet
Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 8.75 base lens curvature
UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
Varied field of light transmission (top to bottom) via optional gradient lens shading
Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards
Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O matter frame material
Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
Patented hydrophilic Unobtainium earpads and nosepads ensure a snug, secure fit
Metal icon accents
Asian Fit Eyewear Fit Info
• The bridge is narrowed and deepened, and longer pad mounts are used on certain frames to give you more room for adjustment.
• Clip-In Pad: Standard arm pads offer a limited amount of adjustment.
• Screw-In Pad: Articulates to conform nose point of contact. Snake pad arm curves give you more room for adjustment.
• Oakley's Asian Fit eyewear takes advantage of specially sized nose pads to help the frame sit higher on the face and stay comfortably in place.
• The ear stems are more rounded to better match the shape of the head and ensure a comfortably secure fit.
• Curvature across the front is reduced to prevent the frame from touching at the cheeks and temples.
• Oakley's CAD/CAM engineering allows them to design goggles with Asian Fit. A special version of their A Frame offers the comfort and fit of its own unique geometry.
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;