O-matter, a stress-resistant frame material that withstands environmental extremes, is lightweight yet highly durable
Unobtainium, a soft hydrophilic synthetic, increases adhesion when wet to grip better when you perspire
Three-point fit ensures the frame makes contact only at the bridge of the nose and the sides of the head
Snagless nose pads won't snag or pull your hair
Plutonite lens maximizes clarity and impact resistance while filtering out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
Uncompromising protection against high-velocity and high-mass impact
Asian Fit Eyewear Fit Info
• The bridge is narrowed and deepened, and longer pad mounts are used on certain frames to give you more room for adjustment.
• Clip-In Pad: Standard arm pads offer a limited amount of adjustment.
• Screw-In Pad: Articulates to conform nose point of contact. Snake pad arm curves give you more room for adjustment.
• Oakley's Asian Fit eyewear takes advantage of specially sized nose pads to help the frame sit higher on the face and stay comfortably in place.
• The ear stems are more rounded to better match the shape of the head and ensure a comfortably secure fit.
• Curvature across the front is reduced to prevent the frame from touching at the cheeks and temples.
• Oakley's CAD/CAM engineering allows them to design goggles with Asian Fit. A special version of their A Frame offers the comfort and fit of its own unique geometry.