The Oakley Women's LBD Polarized Sunglasses are oversized sunglasses that will follow you anywhere. LBD stands for "Little Black Dress" because these shades just go with everything. From a sunset drive along the coast to a dinner date in your favorite summer dress to cut-offs and a bikini top at the beach, the polarized lenses shield against harmful UV rays and throw glare to the side. Oversized lenses provide loads of protection, while the arms thin out as they reach your ends to drop weight and provide a sophisticated look.
FEATURES of the Oakley Women's LBD Polarized Sunglasses
Comfortably lightweight frame made of durable, stress-resistant O matter
Hydrophilic Unobtainium nose pads and ear pads for a comfortably secure fit that increases grip with perspiration
Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
Metal icon accents
Performance and protection that meets or exceeds ANSI Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards
Protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet: HDPolarized optics (optional)
Varied field of light transmission (top to bottom) via lenses with gradient shading (optional)
Glare reduction and balanced light transmission of Iridium lens coating (optional)
Asian Fit Eyewear Fit Info
• The bridge is narrowed and deepened, and longer pad mounts are used on certain frames to give you more room for adjustment.
• Clip-In Pad: Standard arm pads offer a limited amount of adjustment.
• Screw-In Pad: Articulates to conform nose point of contact. Snake pad arm curves give you more room for adjustment.
• Oakley's Asian Fit eyewear takes advantage of specially sized nose pads to help the frame sit higher on the face and stay comfortably in place.
• The ear stems are more rounded to better match the shape of the head and ensure a comfortably secure fit.
• Curvature across the front is reduced to prevent the frame from touching at the cheeks and temples.
• Oakley's CAD/CAM engineering allows them to design goggles with Asian Fit. A special version of their A Frame offers the comfort and fit of its own unique geometry.
Rated 4 out of
Glasses that can take a beatingMy wife has a pair of these and she loves them! she only wears them while driving and when she is lounging. they can really take a beating, somehow they always wind up in the floorboard and no scratches yet!
Date published: 2015-05-19
bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.3.0
co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
loc_en_US, sid_10233858, PRD, sort_relevancy
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;