bvseo-msg: The getAggregateRating method is only supported when schema.org is configured for structured markup. Please submit a support ticket at spark.bazaarvoice.com to have your Bazaarvoice configuration updated to use schema.org for structured markup.;
So sorry, but this item is sold out.
You probably would've looked amazing with it too.
We do have some similar items available right now though.
The Oakley Women's Given Sunglasses are metal framed sunglasses for everyday life. The C-5™ alloy is nice and light on your face, while upping your cool looks ten-fold. The modified aviators sport the double bridge you love, while rounding out the shape of the lenses right by your cheeks. Cushion at the nose and temple ends allow you to wear them as much as you want, without having to readjust or get uncomfortable. Finished off with the O logo at each side, everyone will know where you stand when it comes to eye protection.
FEATURES of the Oakley Women's Given Sunglasses
Durable yet comfortably lightweight frame made of Oakley C-5 alloy with acetate earsocks
Unobtainium nose pads in a snag-free design with a comfortably secure fit
Metal icon accents surrounded by color fill
Performance and protection that meets or exceeds ANSI Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards
Protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet: HDPolarized optics (optional)
Varied field of light transmission (top to bottom) via lenses with gradient shading (optional)
Glare reduction and balanced light transmission of Iridium lens coating (optional)
Asian Fit Eyewear Fit Info
• The bridge is narrowed and deepened, and longer pad mounts are used on certain frames to give you more room for adjustment.
• Clip-In Pad: Standard arm pads offer a limited amount of adjustment.
• Screw-In Pad: Articulates to conform nose point of contact. Snake pad arm curves give you more room for adjustment.
• Oakley's Asian Fit eyewear takes advantage of specially sized nose pads to help the frame sit higher on the face and stay comfortably in place.
• The ear stems are more rounded to better match the shape of the head and ensure a comfortably secure fit.
• Curvature across the front is reduced to prevent the frame from touching at the cheeks and temples.
• Oakley's CAD/CAM engineering allows them to design goggles with Asian Fit. A special version of their A Frame offers the comfort and fit of its own unique geometry.
bvseo-msg: The getReviews method is only supported when schema.org is configured for structured markup. Please submit a support ticket at spark.bazaarvoice.com to have your Bazaarvoice configuration updated to use schema.org for structured markup.;