The Oakley Women's Collected Sunglasses are fashion sunglasses for standing out while hanging about downtown. The full shield lenses gently wrap to protect your eyes from the harmful UV rays given off by the sun. A thin metal frame secures 360° around the lens, with daisy chain detail at the temple stems. Adjust the nose pads to keep your look top notch. Add smiles as necessary.
FEATURES of the Oakley Women's Collected Sunglasses
Ultra-lightweight hi-modulus C-5 frame material
Comfort and Performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
"Snag free" adjustable nosepads ensure a snug, secure fit
Integrates Oakley’s popular DAISY CHAIN earstem detail
Metal icon accents
HDPolarized – Minimized glare (optional)
Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium lens coating (optional)
Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of toric shield lens
precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards
UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm
Varied field of light transmission (top to bottom) via optional gradient lens shading
Asian Fit Eyewear Fit Info
• The bridge is narrowed and deepened, and longer pad mounts are used on certain frames to give you more room for adjustment.
• Clip-In Pad: Standard arm pads offer a limited amount of adjustment.
• Screw-In Pad: Articulates to conform nose point of contact. Snake pad arm curves give you more room for adjustment.
• Oakley's Asian Fit eyewear takes advantage of specially sized nose pads to help the frame sit higher on the face and stay comfortably in place.
• The ear stems are more rounded to better match the shape of the head and ensure a comfortably secure fit.
• Curvature across the front is reduced to prevent the frame from touching at the cheeks and temples.
• Oakley's CAD/CAM engineering allows them to design goggles with Asian Fit. A special version of their A Frame offers the comfort and fit of its own unique geometry.
Rated 5 out of
Love them!Just got my Oakley's and love them. I am very picky when it comes to sunglasses... weren't sure if they were going to make the cut - but they work great!
Date published: 2014-05-27
bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.4.0
co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
loc_en_US, sid_10247914, PRD, sort_relevancy
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;