Oakley is known for their sunglasses and goggle collections and the Oakley Wisdom Snowboard Google is no difference. It will take a sledge hammer and some more to just destroy the fine lens that are on all Oakley goggles. These are made for people with medium or large faces and will not fog up with Oakley's anti fog technology. It is made for maximum comfort and will because of Oakley's patented lens coating, snowboarders won't have trouble snowboarding if the sun's rays are shining in their face.
Key Features of The Oakley Wisdom Snowboard Goggles:
Optimized For Medium To Large Faces
Fog Elimination of Dual Vented Lenses with F3 Anti Fog Technology
All Day Comfort of Moisture Wicking Triple Layer Polar Fleece Foam
Comfort of Balanced Pressure (With or Without a Helmet) Via Flexibility O Matter Strap Clips
Tuned Light Transmission of Iridium Lens Coating; Reduced Glare of Oakley Polarization
Asian Fit Eyewear Fit Info
• The bridge is narrowed and deepened, and longer pad mounts are used on certain frames to give you more room for adjustment.
• Clip-In Pad: Standard arm pads offer a limited amount of adjustment.
• Screw-In Pad: Articulates to conform nose point of contact. Snake pad arm curves give you more room for adjustment.
• Oakley's Asian Fit eyewear takes advantage of specially sized nose pads to help the frame sit higher on the face and stay comfortably in place.
• The ear stems are more rounded to better match the shape of the head and ensure a comfortably secure fit.
• Curvature across the front is reduced to prevent the frame from touching at the cheeks and temples.
• Oakley's CAD/CAM engineering allows them to design goggles with Asian Fit. A special version of their A Frame offers the comfort and fit of its own unique geometry.
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;