FEATURES of the Oakley Whisker Polarized Sunglasses
Ultra-lightweight hi-modulus C-5 frame material
Metal Icon Accent
Wrapped, raked frame geometry with 8.75 base lens curvature for better peripheral coverage
Patented hydrophilic Unobtainium earsocks ensure a snug, secure fit
XYZ Optics for maximized clarity at all angles of vision
Optional Iridium coatings to reflect glare and heighten contrast
Plutonite lens material blocks 100% UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light
Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet with greater than 99% Polarization efficiency
Asian Fit Eyewear Fit Info
• The bridge is narrowed and deepened, and longer pad mounts are used on certain frames to give you more room for adjustment.
• Clip-In Pad: Standard arm pads offer a limited amount of adjustment.
• Screw-In Pad: Articulates to conform nose point of contact. Snake pad arm curves give you more room for adjustment.
• Oakley's Asian Fit eyewear takes advantage of specially sized nose pads to help the frame sit higher on the face and stay comfortably in place.
• The ear stems are more rounded to better match the shape of the head and ensure a comfortably secure fit.
• Curvature across the front is reduced to prevent the frame from touching at the cheeks and temples.
• Oakley's CAD/CAM engineering allows them to design goggles with Asian Fit. A special version of their A Frame offers the comfort and fit of its own unique geometry.
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;