FEATURES of the Oakley TwoFace Covert Polarized Sunglasses
Plutonite lens maximizes clarity and impact resistance while filtering out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
Uncompromising protection against high-velocity and high-mass impact
Three-point fit ensures the frame makes contact only at the bridge of the nose and the sides of the head
O-matter, a stress-resistant frame material that withstands environmental extremes, is lightweight yet highly durable
Prizm Daily Polarized lenses reduce harsh glare and allow you to see the world in dynamic high-definition
The high strength-to-weight ratio of Oakley's aerospace-grade aluminum alloy minimizes weight to optimize comfort
The reduced side curvature of the 6 base lense is ideal for casual use and provides clarity and peripheral sun protection
Asian Fit Eyewear Fit Info
• The bridge is narrowed and deepened, and longer pad mounts are used on certain frames to give you more room for adjustment.
• Clip-In Pad: Standard arm pads offer a limited amount of adjustment.
• Screw-In Pad: Articulates to conform nose point of contact. Snake pad arm curves give you more room for adjustment.
• Oakley's Asian Fit eyewear takes advantage of specially sized nose pads to help the frame sit higher on the face and stay comfortably in place.
• The ear stems are more rounded to better match the shape of the head and ensure a comfortably secure fit.
• Curvature across the front is reduced to prevent the frame from touching at the cheeks and temples.
• Oakley's CAD/CAM engineering allows them to design goggles with Asian Fit. A special version of their A Frame offers the comfort and fit of its own unique geometry.