The Oakley Men's Twenty Sunglasses are a pair of sunglasses that are ready for the hard-work you might have cut out for them this summer. These Oakley sunglasses feature a durable O Matter frame material that keeps you comfortable during the peak of your activities. Also, with Plutonite lens material, you're eyes won't get damaged as you tear up the land, or water. If there was a stud of Oakley shades, I think these would be it. Look at them. So sleek and simple, yet not simple. I don't even know how to explain. There's something about these Oakley shades. Something special.
FEATURES of the Oakley Twenty Sunglasses
Polarized lens options. Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet
Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 8.75 base lens curvature
Meets optical requirements based on ANSI Z87.1
Meets impact requirements based on ANSI Z80.3
UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC and harmful blue light up to 400 nm
Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium lens coating (optional)
Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O matter frame material
Comfortable fit on small to medium faces via condensed cranial geometry
Precision and durability of sculpturally integrated hinge mechanisms with dual action CAMS
Comfort and Performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
Patented Unobtainium earsocks and nosepads ensure a snug, secure fit
Metal Icon accents
Asian Fit Eyewear Fit Info
• The bridge is narrowed and deepened, and longer pad mounts are used on certain frames to give you more room for adjustment.
• Clip-In Pad: Standard arm pads offer a limited amount of adjustment.
• Screw-In Pad: Articulates to conform nose point of contact. Snake pad arm curves give you more room for adjustment.
• Oakley's Asian Fit eyewear takes advantage of specially sized nose pads to help the frame sit higher on the face and stay comfortably in place.
• The ear stems are more rounded to better match the shape of the head and ensure a comfortably secure fit.
• Curvature across the front is reduced to prevent the frame from touching at the cheeks and temples.
• Oakley's CAD/CAM engineering allows them to design goggles with Asian Fit. A special version of their A Frame offers the comfort and fit of its own unique geometry.
Rated 5 out of
The color is amazingI thought the black pair was all I would love. Once I got these my mind was changed and I love the way they look and feel.
Date published: 2014-06-29
Rated 5 out of
awesome sunglassesi loved this style in 2000 and i love it now , real glad they made a kind of throw back frame