bvseo-msg: The getAggregateRating method is only supported when schema.org is configured for structured markup. Please submit a support ticket at spark.bazaarvoice.com to have your Bazaarvoice configuration updated to use schema.org for structured markup.;
So sorry, but this item is sold out.
You probably would've looked amazing with it too.
We do have some similar items available right now though.
The Oakley Taper Sunglasses are classy sunglasses for heading outdoors in a suit or even more casual settings like the golf course. The thin metal frames offer a stellar look that won't distract in a standard fit. The lenses protect your eyes and silicone nose pads ensure everything stays comfortable on the way to the office. Slim and sleek, they'll slip into your jacket pocket when it's time to step indoors.
FEATURES of the Oakley Taper Sunglasses
Ultra-lightweight, high-modulus C-5 metal frame material
Patented hydrophilic Unobtainium ear socks ensure a snug, secure fit
Integrated metal icon accents
8.75 base lens geometry with HDO
Asian Fit Eyewear Fit Info
• The bridge is narrowed and deepened, and longer pad mounts are used on certain frames to give you more room for adjustment.
• Clip-In Pad: Standard arm pads offer a limited amount of adjustment.
• Screw-In Pad: Articulates to conform nose point of contact. Snake pad arm curves give you more room for adjustment.
• Oakley's Asian Fit eyewear takes advantage of specially sized nose pads to help the frame sit higher on the face and stay comfortably in place.
• The ear stems are more rounded to better match the shape of the head and ensure a comfortably secure fit.
• Curvature across the front is reduced to prevent the frame from touching at the cheeks and temples.
• Oakley's CAD/CAM engineering allows them to design goggles with Asian Fit. A special version of their A Frame offers the comfort and fit of its own unique geometry.
bvseo-msg: The getReviews method is only supported when schema.org is configured for structured markup. Please submit a support ticket at spark.bazaarvoice.com to have your Bazaarvoice configuration updated to use schema.org for structured markup.;