"In Stock" means this item is ready to ship. Orders place before 3pm EST using Ship Speeds of 1-5 Days will ship SAME DAY. Orders using 5-10 day shipping will ship within one business day.
"Ship Date" means we'll special-order the product for you and this is the date we expect your shipment to leave our warehouse.
"Oversized" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and can only be shipped via 4-5 Day Shipping. Additional shipping charges may apply.
"Freight" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and must be shipped by truck freight for an additional fee. Someone must be present to accept delivery so we will call to schedule.
If you have any questions, please Live Chat one of our sort of smart customer experience personnel.
If you are one of the few that enjoy speaking to real human, please call 877-666-7352
FEATURES of the Oakley Tanner Hall Signature Series Canopy Goggles
Low-profile frame design for increased range of view and improved helmet compatibility
O-Flow Arch technology for structural support across nasal zone to enhance comfort and optimize breathability
Flexible O Matter chassis with rigid strap anchor plates for support and comfort of balanced pressure
All-day comfort of triple-layer face foam with moisture-wicking fleece lining
40mm wide adjustable strap with silicone lining for versatile, secure fit
Discreet frame notches under strap anchors for compatibility with most prescription eyewear frames
Expanded lens volume for optimized peripheral vision
Fog elimination of dual vented lens with F3 anti-fog coating
UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA, UVB and UVC
Textured inner frame surface for glare reduction
Glare reduction and balanced light transmission of Iridium lens coating (optional)
Included: Collection specific Microclear bag for storage and lens cleaning
Asian Fit Eyewear Fit Info
• The bridge is narrowed and deepened, and longer pad mounts are used on certain frames to give you more room for adjustment.
• Clip-In Pad: Standard arm pads offer a limited amount of adjustment.
• Screw-In Pad: Articulates to conform nose point of contact. Snake pad arm curves give you more room for adjustment.
• Oakley's Asian Fit eyewear takes advantage of specially sized nose pads to help the frame sit higher on the face and stay comfortably in place.
• The ear stems are more rounded to better match the shape of the head and ensure a comfortably secure fit.
• Curvature across the front is reduced to prevent the frame from touching at the cheeks and temples.
• Oakley's CAD/CAM engineering allows them to design goggles with Asian Fit. A special version of their A Frame offers the comfort and fit of its own unique geometry.
Rated 5 out of
Excellent for the priceused this for skiing the whole season. good looking, good price, good product.
Date published: 2016-03-25
bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.3.0
co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
loc_en_US, sid_10229215, PRD, sort_relevancy
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;