DECENT FEATURES of the Oakley Tanner Hall Signature Crowbar Goggles
Increased lens sizing for greater visual range
Flexible O Matter chassis
Rigid O Matter strap connections provide even distribution of goggle pressure
Triple fleece face foam for maximum moisture wicking and comfort
Re-designed facial fit contour
Metal icon accent
Anti-fog treated ballistic lens
Patented XYZ Optics
Plutonite lens material provides 100% protection against UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light
Designed for medium faces
Asian Fit Eyewear Fit Info
• The bridge is narrowed and deepened, and longer pad mounts are used on certain frames to give you more room for adjustment.
• Clip-In Pad: Standard arm pads offer a limited amount of adjustment.
• Screw-In Pad: Articulates to conform nose point of contact. Snake pad arm curves give you more room for adjustment.
• Oakley's Asian Fit eyewear takes advantage of specially sized nose pads to help the frame sit higher on the face and stay comfortably in place.
• The ear stems are more rounded to better match the shape of the head and ensure a comfortably secure fit.
• Curvature across the front is reduced to prevent the frame from touching at the cheeks and temples.
• Oakley's CAD/CAM engineering allows them to design goggles with Asian Fit. A special version of their A Frame offers the comfort and fit of its own unique geometry.
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;